- Outlining your objectives
- What is your motivation to sell?
- What is your timeline to move?
- Where are you moving?
- What is most important for you?
Understanding the Market
- Market Dynamics: macro v. micro
- Market Forces: supply and demand
- The Numbers: trends and metrics
- Analysis of active, pending, and sold transactions
- Personal timing and seasonal considerations
Your Home: Strategic Planning
- Outline features and benefits
- Determine key differentiators based on active inventory
- Establish target market and buyer profile
- Finalize documentation and contracts
- Complete any property improvements if necessary
- Engage staging consultant if necessary
- Set up photography
- Outline launch timeline
- Traditional advertising
- Digital marketing plan
- Social media strategy
- Broker network exposure
- Open house strategy
- Direct mail
- International buyer strategy
- Events and public relations (if applicable)
Introducing the Property
- Launching the marketing plan
- Attracting qualified buyers
- Showing the property
- Monitor interest
- Weekly reports, updates, and communication strategy
- Respond to changes in market place
- Obtain written offer(s)
- Qualify and analyze the terms
- Strategically respond to the offer(s)
- Negotiate to optimize price and terms
- Discuss multiple offer process and back up offer strategies
- Execute the contracts
- Complete disclosures
- Meet deadlines and contingency periods
- Fulfill duties and responsibilities in the contract
- Transitioning from the property
- Final documentation
- Closing and celebration
Final Actions/Working Together Again
- Staying in touch and keep you informed
- Referrals, testimonials and reviews
- Second homes and investment properties
- Providing resources and introductions
Find The Value of Your Home
Get a Free Appraisal Estimate
Phil is an amazing realtor. He guided me through buying my first home with ease. Always able to answer any questions I had. He’s reliable and always willing to help! I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Phil was extremely helpful throughout the home buying process. He was always available from looking at around 20 houses in a weekend to just answering any questions I had. He was very supportive and reliable. I couldn’t recommend him more and glad he helped me through this exciting and stressful time. He is a great realtor and now a great friend.
Phil is a great realtor! He is incredibly patient, and really listens to what you are looking for. He always goes to bat for his clients and really watches out and protects your interests, throughout the entire process. He knows the San Diego area well and gives excellent advice to help you find your dream home! He is trustworthy, kind and a lot of fun to work with! Should we decide to sell in the future -we will definitely use Phil to sell our condo and help us find our next home.
My husband and I took a weekend trip to Ventura and were so impressed with the beauty, weather, and vibe that we decided to move from LA to the beach. A friend recommended we hire Austin Victoria as our agent. I was reluctant because he is young and handsome and looks more like an actor than a serious real estate agent. But during the interview he proved to be very knowledgeable, so we signed the contract. We listed our house for sale and had a full price offer in the first week! The more difficult task was finding the right house in Ventura. The market is so strong we knew it would be difficult. We put offers on 3 houses before getting our dream house. All of this happened in 2 weeks! We had closed and moved in within 4 weeks! And the best part of all is that Austin explained how with proposition 90 we could keep our same tax basis even though our house value had almost doubled. None of this would have been possible without Austin’s hard work and determination. Thank you Austin!
My experience with Austin was a very good one. He was professional, detailed, and genuinely caring about my needs and wants. Austin was honest and paid attention to every detail. He was easily reachable and very professional. I would highly recommend him. My house sold the first week on the market for more than I was asking. Won’t hesitate to use him again.